Le Méridien Thimphu
Chorten Lam, P.O. Box 01286, Thimphu, Bhutan
Phone: +975 2 337788
4.8/5 (10 reviews)
Where Chic Meets The Legendary
Located in the heart of the capital city, Thimphu, the Le Méridien Thimphu invites the discerning guest to engage and discover the legendary 'Land of the Thunder Dragon', Bhutan. Our 78 spaciously appointed guest rooms & suites are culturally inspired, yet decidedly chic and contemporary.
With cosmopolitan surroundings amidst the bustling commercial streets of the city-centre, and a convenient location to many of the city's myriad attractions, the Le Méridien Thimphu is a compelling choice for hosting business meetings, and the perfect jumpstart to that long awaited leisurely holiday.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
100%of our guests
recommend this hotel
NEAR TO NATURE AND CENTRALLY LOCATED. GOOD AMBIENCE AND FOOD. GREAT STAFF COOPERATION .
- Check-In Time : 14:00 hrs
- Check-Out Time : 12:00 hrs
- Complimentary in-room wi-fi offered in all rooms
- As per government law, all tourist nationals (apart from Indians, Bangladeshis, and Maldivians) are required to pay a mandatory tourist tariff. Kindly contact the hotel to know more.
- SPG Category 4
- 78 Spacious and well-appointed rooms
- Club Lounge Available
- 02 restaurants & 01 bar
- Le Meridien Explore Spa
- Largest hotel banquet hall in the city at 4108 sq. ft.
Taste the Unexpected
A culinary delight awaits discerning guests when they dine at the Le Meridien Thimphu. Offering 02 restaurants - an all-day dining venue and a speciality restaurant - as well as a bar, discover a plethora of gastronomic delights, tantalizing cocktails, and culinary goodies prepared and served with chic flair.
- Latest Recipe
- Sese Shamu
- Latitude 27